    problem
    now i want to do mcse. some trainee say to do full course of mcse2003
    and other say do the 70-216 and do the upgradation of mcse2003

    Guest, Jul 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?eXV2YXJhag==?=
    do 216 and then the 292 and 296 exams if you want to upgrade to MCSE2003

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Tell that trainee to kiss you ***. He just want your money, that's all. Do
    as Neil said, get yourself certified for MCSE 2000 first by finish 216, then
    upgrade your MCSE to Windows 2003 by completing the 292 and 296 exams.
    Hmm... don't you guy smell some thing going on here:
    7 exams for full 2003 courses - 3 upgrade courses = waste a lots
    of money.
    I should go for MCT then :)

    Guest, Jul 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Tell that trainee to kiss you ***. He just want your money, that's all.

    why would a trainee want his money?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    The trainee isn't going to kiss his *** for free.

    Frisbee®, Jul 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgTmd1eWVu?=
    Why? There's no money in it...

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    So you guys think those trainees working at Technical school or MCSE
    trainning programs for free??? come on. They are paid for every class they
    are teaching. Why they want you to take as many class? go figure.

    Guest, Jul 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I really don't think I'd pay for a class that was taught by a trainee.

    Unless that trainee was a REALLY HAWT FEMALE.

    And she'd have to be awfully hawt.

    Nekkid, even.

    Frisbee®, Jul 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    <fx="Strother Martin>

    What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

    </fx>

    JaR, Jul 3, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    LOL it may not occur to you guys, but I have known one guy who was trying to
    get his MCSE while teaching MCSE classes at the same time.

    Guest, Jul 3, 2006
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    What a coincidence! I know of a guy who was taught brain surgery by a
    first-year medical student.

    Frisbee®, Jul 3, 2006
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Do post the location of this alleged training center, so that the gullible
    might not subscribe to classes there by mistake.

    Wow.

    JaR, Jul 3, 2006
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Come now, Fris. It may be that he has gained his expertise through
    SurgeryKiller.uk at a special discount with updates!

    JaR, Jul 3, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am not joking. Up to today, I don't know they still doing that or not.
    You may want to check it out at University of Phoenix.

    Guest, Jul 3, 2006
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i am not a brain surgeon but it is ok, i stayed ay a motel 58 last night.

    Guest, Jul 3, 2006
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    It must lose something in the sub-titles.

    Frisbee®, Jul 3, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgTmd1eWVu?=
    um, as an MCT I can tell you that unless you love the work, the
    profitablility is not what it was in the mid 90s

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgTmd1eWVu?=
    then he wasn't teaching MOC...legally...ok, never mind....

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    H-O-L-I-D-A-Y I-N-N E-X-P-R-E-S-S!!!!

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Doesn't make it a CPLS (MS Certified center)

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006