    I'm not talking about forwarding or downloading my Yahoo email. What I
    have currently are 7 folders worth of email that I want to import into
    Outlook. Thanks.

    newsguy67, Aug 28, 2006

  2. newsguy67

    Old Gringo Guest

    Complete instructions are available on the Yahoo web site. Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Aug 28, 2006

  3. newsguy67

    newsguy67 Guest

    I'm not using a paid version of Yahoo and I can't find any links to the
    instructions. Can you copy/paste the URL for me? Thanks.

    newsguy67, Aug 28, 2006
  4. newsguy67

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, Wrote The Following:
    Folders can not be moved, only content. Move the content back to the
    inbox and retrieve them with outlook. Set up your folders in advance
    to place them in after retrieval.

    Old Gringo, Aug 28, 2006
  5. newsguy67

    newsguy67 Guest

    Folders can not be moved, only content. Move the content back to the

    That makes sense. However, when I start outlook and want to do an
    Import I don't get the option of importing from Yahoo. I get a few
    other options to import from but none that I can use for Yahoo. What
    am I missing here?

    newsguy67, Aug 28, 2006
  6. newsguy67

    newsguy67 Guest

    OK...I got it to work. However, the only problem is that Yahoo doesn't
    keep the messages after they've been downloaded. Thanks for the help.

    newsguy67, Aug 29, 2006
  7. newsguy67

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, Wrote The Following:
    Set an account in Outlook to retrieve email from Yahoo. Move email
    in folders at Yahoo to the inbox, mark them as unread. Then download
    into Outlook. Then move to appropriate folder you set up in Outlook.

    Old Gringo, Aug 29, 2006
  8. newsguy67

    Old Gringo Guest

    Your email client can be set to leave messages on the server.

    Old Gringo, Aug 29, 2006
  9. newsguy67

    newsguy67 Guest

    Another worthy response. Thanks again.