    How does one import mail from Outlook Express 6 to Mozilla Mail 1.5?
    The import wizard only gives me the Communicator 4.x choice.

    Keith

    cmarvel, Sep 24, 2005

  2. cmarvel

    Arne Guest

    What OS and Mozilla are you talking about? In my Mozilla Suite (v.
    1.7.11 BTW) mail app. it's possible to import mail and accounts from
    Outlook Express.

    Arne, Sep 24, 2005

  3. cmarvel

    cmarvel Guest

    All:
    Mandrake Linux 9.1 and Mozilla 1.5 with OE 6 on Windows 2000 Pro
    (dual boot PC)

    cmarvel, Sep 24, 2005
  4. It would help us to follow the discussion if you would quote some
    relevant text. Thanks for helping us help you.

    You can update to Moz 1.7.12 on your Linux machine, and the update is
    recommended.

    Moz on your Linux is not going to be aware of your OE files on Win 2K.
    Best bet would be to install Moz in Win 2K, which will import your OE
    mail. You can then transfer the files to the installation on your Linux
    partition.

    If you have a drive or partition that both OS's can read, you can cause
    Mozilla to look at the same files. Store the information on the fat32
    partition, then follow these directions:

    http://ilias.ca/mozilla/profilefaq/#sharing

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 25, 2005
  5. cmarvel