    compatible with the Mozilla1.5 message format if Netscape 4.7 messenger
    messages were imported by Mozilla 1.3 ??????

    thanks in advance for your replies, rz.

    mrzac, Dec 21, 2003

  2. There are several ways.

    If you want, just paste the entire folder for your old profile into the
    new machine's profile folder. Then open Profile Manager, and create a
    new profile with same name as the old one. This new profile should pick
    up all the old information, including mail.

    XP profiles are in C://Documents and Settings//(username)//Application
    Data//Mozilla.

    Note that Application Data is a hidden folder, so you must set XP to
    displayhidden fiels and folders.

    Lee

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 21, 2003

  3. mrzac

    mrzac Guest

    I do not know why this method do not work with my Mozilla 1.5 mail
    client. So I have just tried to create a folder and a subfolder in my
    "local folders" Mail directory with the mail program. Then I went to
    "Explore" and I found the folder of the subfolder created in Mozilla.
    Then I copied each old mail file and I managed to restore my previous
    mails. Thank you!
    ciao, rz

    mrzac, Dec 23, 2003