    Is there a way to import email archives and the address book from Thunderbird to Incredimail?

    Thanks in advance for the help,

    gm

    gm, Mar 21, 2006

  2. gm

    Evan Platt Guest

    Is there an import function in incredoilmail?

    I for one would stay very far away from incredimail.

    Evan Platt, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Incredimail? Yee gads. Why would you want to subject your recipients to
    that crap?

    Every Incredimail I've ever received is laced with jumping smiley faces
    ... adds 20-25 Kilobytes to each email .. which are "Incredibly"
    annoying. I'm guessing this is why the program is named Incredimail. How
    about Incredulousmail?

    Last one I got had a row of about twenty or so *dancing* smiley faces,
    with *legs*, as a bottom line of the email.

    Thunderbird is an excellent, modern, relatively secure email client. Why
    mess with that, and return to a shell over the ancient Outlook Express?
    You are very welcome.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 21, 2006
  4. gm

    gm Guest

    It is there, but from Outlook Express only.

    gm, Mar 22, 2006
  5. gm

    gm Guest

    That's what you had to PAY because the sender used a FREE copy of Incredimail.
    I agree with you and I like TB very much. Except for the cases when I need my mail not to look boring.
    That's bad if it is the case. I was not aware of that.

    Thanks for the reply.

    gm

    gm, Mar 22, 2006
  6. Oh. Wasn't aware that I was being subjected to the annoyance because the
    sender was cheap.
    Yep, there are numerous shells out there ... never used any of 'em.
    You're welcome. ;-)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 22, 2006