    try to continue the import on the second excel spreadsheet and select to
    start the import at line 65,001 it tells me that there is an integer error
    and will only allow me to continue the import at line 32,767?

    Guest, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Guest

    Gerard Bok Guest

    Find yourself a utility that breaks the original csv file into
    32.000-line chuncks.
    And import them one after the other.

    Gerard Bok, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi guy,
    My suggestion is to open the .cvs files and check for intergrety before or
    after the interger error (32,767) 32766 or 32,768. There might be a program
    that would check for intergrity but you might need to check with a
    programmer. Good Luck!
    Sincerely,
    Jesus L.

    Guest, Aug 29, 2004