Importing a certiticate server on CSS 11503 with SSL module from RSA KEON server

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by nabla, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. nabla

    nabla Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm new on CSS.
    I try to import a certificate server on a CSS 11503/SSL from a RSA
    KEON server/Sun Solaris. Therefore, on RSA KEON i have issued a
    certicate and i have downloaded it in the .PEM format.

    On the Cisco CSS 11503/SSL i have configured these commands :
    # ftp-record ssl-record x.x.x.x sslsrv1 "dididi"
    # copy ssl ftp ssl-record import SSL-SRV1.pem PEM "dididi"
    # ssl associate cert certsslsrv1 SSL-SRV1.pem

    The two first commands work well but for the last command (# ssl
    associate cert certsslsrv1 SSL-SRV1.pem) i've got this message
    error : "NOT A VALID KEY OR CERTIFICATE FILE".

    Could anyone help me to solve this problem.
    Thanks a lot?

    Nabla

    nabla, Apr 21, 2006

  2. nabla

    ciscopix500

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, I have similar problem, where you able to resolve this issue?
    Thank you.
    Andrey

    ciscopix500, Sep 29, 2006

  3. nabla

    Dawe

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is there any trick in order to make the copy ssl command work?
    On my FTP server i logged the CSS: certificate download was ok and no errors during the file trasnfer... but the CSS is not completing the "copy ssl ftp "MyftpServer" import"...
    The sintax is ok.
    Showing the ssl files i can see that the file is present but it is 0kb.
    Ssl associate is not working... "Not a valid Key or Certificate file" error...
    Anyone having issue like me?

    Dawe, Mar 30, 2010