    really need is my old email. Calendar info is not significant. If this
    cannot be done does anyone know of another program I can import to?

    Thanks... Bob

    Bob Newman, Oct 22, 2008

  2. did you try clicking on Tools, Import, Mail, Outlook?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 22, 2008

  3. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    Actually I haven't even installed Firebird yet. My problem is that I have 2
    pst files and only want to import one of them (it is not actually loaded
    into Outlook if that makes any difference). Can I direct Firebird to import
    from a particular pst fie but not from the other one?

    Thanks... Bob

    Bob Newman, Oct 22, 2008
  4. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    How about the opposite. Move the wanted file where Thunderbird will find
    it. Perhaps if I explain my problem it would be better understood. I
    recently installed a new HD & had my Outlook pst file backed up. Upon
    reinstall of Outlook it created a new pst file and I am having trouble
    getting it to open the backup pst. It is getting some info but not all. I
    am hoping that Thunderbird would be able to import ALL of the mail unlike
    Outlook.

    Bob

    Bob Newman, Oct 24, 2008