    values) format. Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo Mail, and other programs support
    this format.

    But being a novice I do not understand the question.

    Donald Tyne, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Donald  Tyne

    Toolman Tim Guest

    First it would help to know: where is your Earthlink address book - online
    at Earthlink's web mail site? If that's the case, you login to the webmail
    site, click on "Preferences" - left column, under "Address Book". On the
    right, under "Other Preferences" click on the last link - "Export Address
    Book". Be sure to save that file to a location on your computer that you
    will be able to find! I almost always put those on my Desktop or in My
    Documents.

    Second, you go to Outlook Express and click on File, Import, Other Address
    Book, Text File, then Browse to the location you saved your file to. (It's
    called "AddressBook.csv) Click on the file, click on okay. Click on Next.
    Click on Finish.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 28, 2004