    How do I import IE Favorites once Firefox has been installed. They are on my
    backup drive and not in the usual IE place where Firefox would have found
    them and imported them.

    Boris Mohar, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Boris Mohar

    gwtc Guest

    Open IE, click on Tools, Import/Export and Export your Favourites to
    an HTML file. Then using FF, open the bookmark manager, and Import
    that file.

    gwtc, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Boris Mohar

    mike555 Guest

    === open Firefox, click on Bookmarks, manage bookmarks, file, import,
    import from file, direct it to the place where the file is. ==========

    mike555, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Boris Mohar

    mike555, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Boris Mohar

    Boris Mohar Guest

    Thanks. It was in File instead of Tools.

    Boris Mohar, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Boris Mohar

    gwtc Guest

    You're right, File, I was thinking FF