    express 6). I have read on the net that this shoud be ticked but also
    unticked am bit confused can someone clarify.

    Thank You

    soylentgreen, Jan 17, 2008

  2. soylentgreen

    why? Guest

    IMAP where after tools/accounts/mail/select the account /properties/
    (for OE 6.00.2900)

    Usually for IMAP you tick leave copy of messages on server. This way you
    can access your email via IMAP from any location. At some point you
    download the messages locally and remove them from the server to stop
    the 30MB quota filling up.
    Confused as well, at least you get the idea of your issue.

    Try your ISPs email newsgroup
    http://www.virginmedia.com/customers/newsgroups/listings.php
    virginmedia.discussion.e-mail

    A place to talk about e-mail. Posts can include those about e-mail
    service, about others' services, about what software you choose to use,
    webmail, anti spam and anti virus technologies and any other e-mail
    related matters.

    Me

    why?, Jan 17, 2008