Imagine: Lotterywin is for buying software, wich?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knut Hinrichs, May 14, 2007.

  1. Hello i am using Vista Ultimate,
    and due to be not feeling comfortable with some probs theire i wane change
    back to XP SP2.
    Is this the right conclusion?

    Further i am thinking about the optimal software presence wich need to be
    here.

    The following is identified by me to be a nice to have, what should be also
    there?

    OFFICE
    different browsers with stumble upon
    dyndns, better official webspace
    Adobe Dreamweaver packet premium
    PDF Viewer or Acrobat
    some newssharing programms like emule or bitkomet
    Skype
    googledesktop
    Tuneup utlilities
    FireFox Firetune
    google softwarepack

    Where is it good to have some accounts?

    I have a online bank account at postbank.
    at schufa.
    at xing
    at skype
    other, where i forgot the passwords
    for example
    plaxo, eacadamy, netscape, digg, dyndns, etc... various dating sites.

    Best regards

    Kntt5

    (Knut Hinrichs)

    Knut Hinrichs, May 14, 2007

  2. ----- Original Message -----
    Knut Hinrichs, May 14, 2007

  3. for sure partypoker, but if nelson314 still exist i don´t know due to
    password problems.
    Greetings

    Yours

    Knut