    0
    That's nice.
    I like that Tech sig. Make me one a small ones, credit to you included please. :)

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005

  2. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    How small? and what color for the letters because the smaller i make it the less of the letter circuits you can see.

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005

  3. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    hmm, as small as the one you got in ur sig.

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  4. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    The smaller I make it the harder it is to make the txt stand out. But I came up with somthing. Tell me how you like it.
    [​IMG]

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  5. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    I like it, thanks.

    Technoholic, Jun 29, 2005
  6. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u got any for others.. if u want u could make a generator :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  7. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, that would be nice.

    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  8. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey, I do requests so just let me hear what you want.

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  9. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I dug up an old desktop i did. I'm going to totally redo this one.. I did it while i was first learning photoshop.
    [​IMG]

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  10. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Heyy, that is nice. Keep us updated with the re-do ones.

    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  11. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Here is my first redo.. found the orginal photo's i'm going to make a few more new ones too.
    [​IMG]

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  12. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oooh, that is nice. Waiting to see more. :D

    Technoholic, Jul 1, 2005
  13. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    same :D, looks like skill to the max steel :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  14. stlava

    ZAK18

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    exceptional stuff...
    keep working on it :wink:

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005
  15. stlava

    ZAK18

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    GREAT JOB DUDE 8)

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005
  16. stlava

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I like the electric looking backgrounds :D

    Ludnix, Jul 6, 2005