Images "stlava" Created

Discussion in 'Software' started by stlava, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not sure if this should go in software but lets see what you guys have come up with an image program.
    Also lets keep this 56k friendly, provide some comments to the pictures you post and you can find free
    image hosting HERE. Keep the image under 100kb.With this said I'll start this off.
    -Signatures-
    This one I made for me when I joined a new clan.
    [​IMG]
    This was a request by a clan member
    [​IMG]
    Viper wanted one after seeing mine... figures..
    [​IMG]
    The first one for Killa.Don
    [​IMG]
    A friend wanted a sig... This is actually 2 images i made into one.
    [​IMG]
    -Graphics Challenge-
    The HL2 look in an eye..
    [​IMG]
    The ring from Lord of the Rings movies.
    [​IMG]
    -Desktops-
    Just wanted somthing nice to look at..
    [​IMG]
    Made for my old clan...
    [​IMG]
    -ElectricSheep/Apophysis-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have more in psd's and I had more before format..

    stlava, Jun 26, 2005

  2. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    tad biggy for a page... but they were quick at loading :| (i don't know)
    Anyways, good job :D i see tooo much war. :|

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005

  3. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just part of the game (Battlefield 2)... But i hear what your saying..

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  4. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    mmmm battlefield 2.... *drool* DAM U EA RELEASE IT ALREADY!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  5. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    That sucks when is suppose to come out where u are? It already came out for me..

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  6. stlava

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    wow those are very slick. I on the other hand have no photoshop skills what-so-ever.

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  7. stlava

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nice work.
    Like werty316, I'm not so experienced in Photoshop. I just installed the PS CS2 two days ago and started to learn from a book.
    [/img]

    zachig, Jun 27, 2005
  8. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :D books aren't as good as open headed experience!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  9. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    You guys renamed my thread... Those all aren't done in photoshop! and I don't want to limit it to just photoshop because people have also amazing skills in other graphics programs.

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  10. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    that new name betteR?

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  11. stlava

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    You have some pretty nice work ther.......;) Seems I've seen some of your sigs floating around the web in the past.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  12. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :d those were his accounts lol :| nah i don't honesty know

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  13. stlava

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Reading??? bah I hate to read a 200 page manual. I really don't want to go on about manual. I thought no one actually reads them.

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  14. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I took a screenshot while music was playing with G-Force and photoshoped it..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  15. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol... me neither. All I would do with the new stuff, I mess around with it or find some nice tutorials on the internet to make something specifically, I'd use it.

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  16. stlava

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Last few desktop ones are good...

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  17. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'll have more of everything comming soon...

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  18. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    WARNING HIGH BANDWIDTH!

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  19. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not bad apart from the last one... it looks like the shadow is mid air (of the guys leg)

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  20. stlava

    stlava

    Joined: