    Light" and how we can use it to create better photographs. You can
    view the latest issue of CreativePhoto by going to
    www.blairhoward.com/sample.html.

    Blair Howard, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Off topic.

    Blair Howard = Spam.

    For those who aren't aware, Blair Howard constantly spams usenet with
    this rubbish. His site is childish and covered in ads, and with a
    contact page that is permanently (presumably deliberately) broken. And
    his registrant is GoDaddy.com - any questions? (O;

    Spam = Blair Howard. Spammer. (Forgive the repetition - just ensuring
    anyone who searches on his name gets the facts.)

    Oh, wow, Blair - what a revelation, what an idea - using 'photographs'
    to illustrate a photography article. Who woulda thought???? Gotta hand
    it to you.
    Well, they *might* if they were any good. Bored, I briefly visited the
    'sample' (you have to pay for everything else at Blair's site), and the
    'illustrative' images are not only poorly selected (here's a tip for
    *you* Blair - use images with *shadows* to illustrate the angle of
    light..) but they are also badly composed, unsharp, muddy, awful
    colours, and check the posterisation on the silhouette! Maybe Blair
    should attend some photography and imaging courses - there are plenty
    of free ones that are written by very competent people. (eg
    www.ronbigelow.com).

    The sad part is that Blair doesn't realise he is a joke..

    mark.thomas.7, Nov 29, 2006