    pictures inside large buildings such as Canterberry Cathedral or other
    large buildings (when permitted of course.)

    Thanks in advance.

    zxcvar, Sep 25, 2004

  2. zxcvar

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Smallest is Canon S1 IS .. not pocketable.

    Phil Wheeler, Sep 25, 2004

  3. zxcvar

    [BnH] Guest

    Panasonic FZ3
    Konica Minolta Z3

    But for shirt pocket size .... well .. maybe end of next year :)

    =bob=

    [BnH], Sep 25, 2004
  4. Will the shirts be bigger then? :)

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Sep 25, 2004
  5. zxcvar

    Chuck Guest

    here
    http://tinyurl.com/5hhu7

    The Panasonic DMC-FX5
    Our MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer Helps Eliminate Blurry Pictures
    Jitter from shaky hands is one of the main reasons why cameras produce
    blurry images. We don't expect everyone to have hands of stone when taking
    pictures--that's why Lumix® cameras help solve the problem of unsteady hands
    with advanced MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer technology. The DMC-FX5 has a
    built-in gyrosensor that detects any hand movement and relays a signal to a
    tiny microcomputer inside the camera, which instantly calculates the
    compensation needed. A linear motor then shifts the Optical Image Stabilizer
    lens as necessary to guide incoming light from the image straight to the
    CCD. You won't even notice it working--all you'll see are the outstanding
    results!

    Chuck, Sep 25, 2004