    CCD is too small by a factor of about 1.8. What can I do to get the image
    size larger on the CCD?

    Thanks, Don and Liz

    LOP, Apr 10, 2006

  2. LOP

    Bob Williams Guest

    You could use Digital Zoom to pick up the difference.
    Not that you will give you any additional image information, but at
    least you will get a full frame image.
    Alternatively, You could use an inexpensive Close -Up Adapter (screw -in
    type). This gives you true optical zoom performance
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Apr 10, 2006

  3. LOP

    tomm42 Guest

    The obvious answer is you have to get closer, how to do that would be:
    Close up lens, would most likely degrade the image, but by going
    through the projector optic the image will be degraded anyway
    Use a different camera, not really wht you want to hear, but if the G2
    can't focus any closer, it is not the tool for the job. Check out used
    Nikon 990 or 995, fairly cheap now on the used market. a very good
    quality camera that focuses very close.
    The best way to do this is to photograph the frame without the
    projector optics, but it requires 16mm editing equipment, just the
    basics though, a viewer, rewind cranks and some light source to
    photograph off of.

    Tom

    tomm42, Apr 10, 2006