    0
    Hey so I need help scaling an image up and down. We already have the image in a GUI, and we're having to crop it, invert it, and scale it, which scaling is the only problem I'm having. We have to make it twice as big, and twice as small. Can someone please help? Thanks so much.

    -FP

    fperez11, Apr 16, 2009

  2. fperez11

    susith

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    what is the tool/ programming language are you using?

    susith, Apr 16, 2009

  3. fperez11

    fperez11

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm using Java, using the Eclipse program.

    fperez11, Apr 16, 2009
  4. fperez11

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    Use the JIMI library
    java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/forDevelopers/jaifaq.html

    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009
  5. fperez11

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry, the correct link to the JIMI Software Development Kit is
    java.sun.com/products/jimi/

    you can also look at the Java Advanced Imaging API
    java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/forDevelopers/jaifaq.html

    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009