Image magnifier

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robbo, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Robbo

    Robbo Guest

    sorry guys, I asked a while ago about the image magnifier that was usable
    through the right mouse button.
    As I just installed XP (Yeah I know!) and the image magnifier don't seem to
    work on my british layout can anyone point me at the earlier version so I
    can zoom in or out of IE images.
    I need this as my wife somtimes likes to look at more detail in images and I
    am geting earache about it not being available !
    Robbo, Jun 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Robbo

    Robbo Guest

    Sorry you misundrestood.

    I was referring to the earlier "accessory" that allowed you to zoom in or
    out using the drop down menu when right clicking any image on IE.
    Robbo, Jun 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.