    I have bellsouth modem and connected linksys G now my laptop is wireless but
    i can not figure out how to get into files on my pc from my laptop i have
    winxp sp2 home on both computers thanks i'm a novice at this

    Guest, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Bill Guest

    On your PC right click the folder with the files you want to work with and
    click on sharing and security and then enable file share for the folder. Of
    course windows print and file share must also be activated.

    Bill

    Bill, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Alan White Guest

    Run the XP networking wizard. It will walk you through the steps to set up a
    LAN.

    Alan White, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Carey Holzman, Jan 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi thanks for your help I've got it up and running file and printersharinf,
    wonderdul thanks again..

    Guest, Jan 7, 2005
  6. Great to know! Please sign my guestbook at www.careyholzman.com (the link is
    in the lower-left corner)