I'm not the only one who hates the MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by lowdes, Sep 11, 2005.

  1. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005

  2. lowdes

    MitchS Guest

    There is one generator on that page which will assign you an Amerakun name
    if you so desire.

    MitchS, Sep 12, 2005

  3. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    What good would that do me. Besides I might get stuck with *gasp* George W.
    Bush...

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  4. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    oy!:

    "from this day forward
    you will also be known as PAUL SHAW "

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  5. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    But on another take, each one of the MCNGP's hides behind a nickname, and
    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2005
  6. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If you have worked in the industry as long as most smart people in here

    I guess this takes you out of the equation then!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2005
  7. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2005
  8. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You're not all that evil. You need a new nick.

    nah, she's just missing eddie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2005
  9. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    the best

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  10. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Thought I would add a good point to this..
    Well, there's a time and a 'place' for everything I guess!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    the sound I make when someone pulls my finger...

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  12. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    But on another take, each one of the MCNGP's hides behind a nickname,
    updates?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2005
  13. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    now post-teen dorks

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  14. lowdes

    Wayne Guest

    Each one? Sorry, you're wrong, don't make sweeping statements without being
    sure of your facts.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 12, 2005
  15. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    Nah no wisdom here.

    Can't understand how people can get so upset just reading a newsgroup.
    Stress is a killer. No time for that in my life. Smiling is so much more fun
    :p

    Guest, Sep 13, 2005
  16. FrisbeeĀ® wrote:

    <Snipped so catwalker doesn't jump me for not snipping;)>

    I only want to add to this, that I know of at least one or two MCNGP's
    that have their MCNGP# in their signature in the PRIVATE microsoft beta
    newsgroups. And, if you don't think that the high level employees read
    those newsgroups, then I want whatever you smoke. I want a LOT of it.
    And, I want it NOW.

    This also goes along with the comment about the MCNGP's only using
    nicknames. The one that I know of for sure (who has his # in the beta
    groups) uses his real name both there and here. And, I would venture a
    guess that one other uses a paraphrase on his name here, and his real
    name there, but I'm too lazy to do a search to confirm it.

    Patrick Dickey, Sep 13, 2005
  17. YOU TRY TO CONFUSE.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    mcngp #46 | mcngp.com | all your base are belong to us

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Dual Processor MCNGP #46, Sep 13, 2005
  18. Really? That's sort of unrealistic.

    Mongoloid S. Bob
    mcngp #46 | mcngp.com | nothing is real except unreal tournament

    /* Mongoloid S. Bob [Dual Processor MCNGP #46 Wit, Sep 13, 2005
  19. Five minutes after he posted this, he got really p!$$ed off about something
    stupid.

    mongoloid s. bob
    mcngp #46 | mcngp.com | it's all your fault

    /* Mongoloid S. Bob [Dual Processor MCNGP #46 Wit, Sep 13, 2005
  20. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Stress is a killer. No time for that in my life. Smiling is so much more fun

    Can't agree more.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 13, 2005