    proigram that works because i cant get so many programs to uninstall
    fully....which if i tried trial and error would more likely than not
    to happen

    drackon, Aug 22, 2003

  2. drackon

    Mike0000 Guest

    Mike0000, Aug 22, 2003

  3. drackon

    db Guest

    Try using kazaa lite instead of the original Kazaa, it contains no spy-ware.
    You can get it from www.k-lite.tk
    Completely remove Kazaa first (and any associated spyware).
    You can keep any partially downloaded files - no problem.
    Ad-Aware from lavasoft is good for removing spyware already on your machine.
    Hope that helped,
    db

    db, Aug 22, 2003
  4. drackon

    trout Guest

    In addition to the already-mentioned AdAware, there are also a
    couple of free programs that could be used *in addition*:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    <http://security.kolla.de/>

    Spyware Blaster
    <http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html>