    Dudat... Guest

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dudat...

    Dudat..., Jun 3, 2006

  2. Dudat...

    JDL Guest

    Or you could just burn some CD-R's -- make a copy of copies for redundancy.
    But I guess online backup services allow you to have access to the data
    anywhere, like if you're on a business trip.

    JDL, Jun 3, 2006

  3. Dudat...

    Uplink Guest

    you can't just write a subject, you have to write the subject again in the
    msg, xomfg

    Uplink, Jun 4, 2006