    career...

    Can someone recommend any certifications I should take now?

    Thanks!

    Guest, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    I guess it depends on what part of IT you want to get into. The higher level
    MS exams such as MCSE and MCSA are supposed to require experience, but you
    could start with MCDST. Maybe look at A+ or something like that as well.

    The best way to improve your chance of getting a job is experience, not
    certifications. So if you can land a summer job doing computer work, or even
    volunteer somewhere, it will pay off more in the long run.

    Good luck!

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Feb 18, 2005