I'm growing tired...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Vincent van Guff, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. .... And time stands still before me

    Vincent van Guff, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Vincent van Guff

    Andy Guest

    Vincent van Guff wrote:
    > ... And time stands still before me

    Elton John, George Michael and you.

    Poofters!

    Andy, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Vincent van Guff

    Keyser So-so Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > Vincent van Guff wrote:
    >> ... And time stands still before me

    > Elton John, George Michael and you.
    >
    > Poofters!

    PMSL

    --
    Mustavapiss

    Keyser So-so, Jan 11, 2005
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    11 Jan 2005 11:17:00 -0000, "Vincent van Guff" <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >... And time stands still before me

    Have you ever thought of cutting a vein and bleeding out?

    HTH

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    > I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    > 11 Jan 2005 11:17:00 -0000, "Vincent van Guff" <>
    > screamed from behind the mulberry bush:
    >
    >> ... And time stands still before me
    >>

    > Have you ever thought of cutting a vein and bleeding out?

    You first, mine's a pint of diesel.

    Kangaroo Spirochaetes, Jan 11, 2005
  6. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    11 Jan 2005 18:03:46 -0000, "Kangaroo Spirochaetes"
    <> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    >> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    >> 11 Jan 2005 11:17:00 -0000, "Vincent van Guff" <>
    >> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:
    >>
    >>> ... And time stands still before me
    >>>

    >> Have you ever thought of cutting a vein and bleeding out?

    >You first, mine's a pint of diesel.

    More like spooge, asshair.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 11, 2005
  7. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    > I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    > 11 Jan 2005 18:03:46 -0000, "Kangaroo Spirochaetes"
    > <> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:
    >
    >> Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    >>> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on
    >>> Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:17:00 -0000, "Vincent van Guff"
    >>> <> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >>> Have you ever thought of cutting a vein and bleeding out?

    >> You first, mine's a pint of diesel.

    > More like spooge, asshair.

    Before or after a gastric lavage?

    Kangaroo Spirochaetes, Jan 11, 2005
  8. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    11 Jan 2005 20:48:48 -0000, "Kangaroo Spirochaetes"
    <> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    >> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    >> 11 Jan 2005 18:03:46 -0000, "Kangaroo Spirochaetes"
    >> <> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >>> You first, mine's a pint of diesel.

    >> More like spooge, asshair.

    >Before or after a gastric lavage?

    You seem more like the type to go for a barium enema.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 11, 2005