    I WANT YOUR JOB MY BROTHER WANT YOUR JOB AND MY COUSIN
    WANT YOUR JOB

    WHAT EXAM TO WRITE FIRST FOR GUARANTEED HIGH PAY

    troll, May 10, 2004

  2. troll

    Jtyc Guest

    I WANT YOUR JOB MY BROTHER WANT YOUR JOB AND MY COUSIN

    I stir sh*t for a living. You can have it.

    Jtyc, May 10, 2004

  3. troll

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 5/10/04 3:05 PM:
    Nobody can stir it better than you. Don't think there'll be any takers.
    Sorry, the position is yours.

    JaR, May 10, 2004
  4. troll

    Jtyc Guest

    Nobody can stir it better than you. Don't think there'll be any takers.

    damnit

    Jtyc, May 11, 2004
  5. troll

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    YOU ARE FROM INDIA AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET YOUR ASS BLOWN INTO HIGH HEAVEN
    BY PAKISTAN...HAPPY FLYING TROLL>>>>

    sucker

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, May 11, 2004
  6. troll

    Tim Kettring Guest

    First take the exam that tests where the caps-lock key is .
    Then take the one that tests where the shift key is .

    Tim Kettring, May 13, 2004
  7. troll

    JaR Guest

    Tim; your 'Troll Detector' seems to be malfunctioning. Please check the
    batteries.

    Then the name of the poster. Then, if further confirmation is needed, look
    at the addy of the aforementioned.

    JaR
    Charged Thug

    JaR, May 13, 2004