I'm confused / skype / voip / sipgate

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Mick, Aug 3, 2006.

  1. Darren J Longhorn, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Mick

    tracy Guest

    Glamour marketing group

    Dear my best friend,

    TAIWAN Glamour marketing group.
    http://www.GMG888.com

    http://www.gmg888.com/catalog/index.php

    I'd like to offer you an ideal business opportunity!!

    We are one of specialized and rapidly developing maufacturer of

    USB Skype phone
    Web Cam

    USB Card reader

    Flash Card

    iPod accessories

    MP3 & MP4 Player

    Mobile phone accessories

    and are enjoying an excellent reputation through Eight year's business
    experience.

    Company Outline:

    1.We providing global buyers and supplies with expert services,
    including
    Product information collection
    Market analysis
    Procurement
    Product design
    Packaging and marketing
    Translation
    O.E.M & O.D.M

    2. Excellent qualities,Competitive Prices,Satisfied Service, Experience
    and efficiency.

    3. We are also very pleased to act as an Internation Purchasing Office
    for you:

    provide the service as below: Q.C, Purchasing, Shipping, Information
    ,ect

    Best Regards

    Tracy

    E-mail: