    Rusty
    www.rbwaters.com
    P.s., Mikey D Cook is still upset: www.rbwaters.com/upset.html

    Russell B Waters, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Russell B Waters

    Cretin Needs Guest

    Are you sure this isn't Bartlo forging you, Russ?

    Cretin Needs, Aug 15, 2004

  3. As we all know, you never left. You socked, you got caught, now you're
    'back'. Typical for someone who lies as much as you, Rusty.

    BTW, you never did explain why you sent an email begging for your
    account back after being nuked for violations of the DataBasix AUP.

    Taking lessons from Eddie Wollmann didn't help either.

    --
    [email protected] dot com
    How you look depends on where you go.
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Russell B Waters

    Cretin Needs Guest

    What name did he sock under?

    Cretin Needs, Aug 15, 2004
  5. He has been accusing everyone who uses outlook express of being me.
    He's quite obsessed.
    The sad thing is, he mentioned he has a wife and kids.
    I hope he doesn't have any step-daughters.
    www.rbwaters.com

    Russell B Waters, Aug 15, 2004
  6. Actually, I didn't.
    Your mom is still a whore, Rusty.

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 15, 2004
  7. While /true/ it doesn't /distinguish/ a target population
    (preferably of one, you know).
    We are a /species/ who haggles over the price, and you /know/ what
    that makes all of us.
    But Rusty's Mommy is an /incompetent/ whore.
    (Competent whores don't get pregnant.)
    --

    Dennis M. Hammes, Aug 16, 2004