    Frisbee® Guest

    Since your alarm clock woke you up and all, and since I'm basically lazy,
    could you please add fmsmcse's oft-repeated line to the web quotes, please?

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Yeah this newsgroup sucks. tons of messages for nothing?
    I was truly impressed by the OP's use of sarcasm, which only served to
    prove his ignorance still further. The question I ask, Are people
    these days really becoming dumber? If so could this be seen as yet
    another indication of impact global warming is having on the planet?

    Note to self, should spend more time watching the discovery channel...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    No thanks, if I see it even one more time, I may start a fight.

    'sides, I hit the snooze button.

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I don't the percent population is becoming any dumberer as I know many other
    bright people (at least 49). I think the problem is that governments have
    established so many laws and programs which cater to morons that natural
    selection is not being allowed to play out on it's own. If the govt. would
    step back, I think those of questionable intelligence would grow a clue or
    wipe themselves out.
    My .1.9999999 cents
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I don't the percent population is becoming any dumberer as I know many other
    Interesting point.

    Do you believe aliens could be responsible instead?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    I blame the Republicans.

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeah! So there. Neener, neener, neener.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    eddierox? is that you? what happened to your capslock key?

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And miss all this amusement?

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  10. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Dang. I'd read every thread in a post if they wern't all so damb long.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeah, we need to get the XotM's back up and running.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  12. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And you would know... how?

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    eddierox? is that you? what happened to your capslock key?

    it got broken and now it needs operation.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    And miss all this amusement?

    I guess there must be a fine line between amusement and insanity!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I think the problem is that governments have established so many laws and

    Stop trying to get me fired.

    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2005
  16. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Damb you! It isn't OUR fault, it's the darker side of gummint.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  17. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I was referring to politicians not you insignificant types.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    Fine then, I'll blame the Democrats!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  19. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    His ignorance is excusable but his stupidity is intolerable.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
    And his insanity is just nuts.

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005