  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    how about stop this fight. i stop here. how about you?

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    "I shall fight no more forever."
    ....yeah right
    --
    Mitch "Sitting Bull" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    how about stop this fight. i stop here. how about you?

    Sure, you've just been plonked - bye!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    US, NJ lay down, slow, recognize a real one, when you see one.

    I'm from Jersey brow.

    how about stop this fight. i stop here. how about you?

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ok.

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I already said OK!

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Geeze, are you THAT DENSE? For the THIRD TIME, OKAY!

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  12. Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  13. Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You are ePox and I claim my two-fifty.

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Please make sure you wash it first.
    hahah, ok dude. sorry for the attack, im tired of typing stuff, let's keep
    on exchanging ideas, not missiles.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That is off-topic for this thread. Please refrain from posting off-topic
    information in this newsgroup.

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    After awhile, it's kinda catchy.

    how about stop this fight. i stop here. how about you?

    kp "all your base are belong to us" g

    kpg, Dec 9, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= spewed
    across the ether:
    OH YEAH?

    C'mon, that's it! I dare ya! Go ahead, I'll give ya the first shot free!
    Well? Whataya waiting for?...Chicken?

    Yeah man, I coulda been a contenda...

    Oh wait. Did we ever decide whether or not the furriner was a hawt broad or
    not?

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    After awhile, it's kinda catchy.
    Pretty damn good as the chorus line.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    There goes another credit to the certification process.

    Oy.

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005