  1. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    don't do it, it's a gay mailing list

    Consultant, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    smack your face?
    lol, are you a pimp?

    Consultant, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    your paper mcs$hit.

    ... is what?

    Please feel free to actually take the trouble to finish off a sentence
    every once in while - bandwidth's darn cheap these days.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I agree on stop attacking each other and start doing what this group is for

    In your case remember it's up, down *then* across.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    "clearly... blablblablabl" fook oFF

    oh yeah, clearly..... Are you completely tonto or what?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    You're absolutely right, we couldn't care less about all your "good"
    knowledge. Now if your "good" knowledge covered such topics as modern
    Russian artillery, hawt women, Ferraris, pliers, and obscure movie and
    musical references, we would possibly take more interest and care in your
    "good" knowledge.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I didn't think the post quoting dump would be forgotten this quickly.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Assfooker. I like it.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Unfortunately, intelligence is not.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Why I oughta... let me at im, let me at im.

    --
    Mitch "big Mitch was kung fu fighting!" S.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I thought there might be some online link in microsoft.com where you can
    update your profile. Maybe, just maybe, because such things exist on
    internet, you know, where you can edit your info. And some one here might
    know. But nah, typical jerks.

    Yeah this newsgroup sucks. tons of messages for nothing?

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  12. He has become that which he despises.
    This one's a bigger tool that lowdes

    Bill McPherson, Dec 9, 2005
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I don't care for titles, I care for the good knowledge I have, and you
    or even if knew about Kerpal!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    did did did did..... com'on.
    Really, this dudes fcuking mad, I've no idea what he's spurting out
    here. Truly I'm confused, I think it's *plonk* time for him....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  15. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    your paper mcs$hit.
    too true -:(

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  16. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    and let's throw in a busy freeway for good measure.

    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    He has become that which he despises.
    agreed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I thought there might be some online link in microsoft.com where you can
    OMG.....

    Then you truly are stupid, but anyway here ya go
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp
    Guess we won't be seeing you any more, bye.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I agree on stop attacking each other and start doing what this group is
    nice, we'll add that to the list!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    how about stop this fight. i stop here. how about you?

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005