  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    are you a child not to understand this? what a joke.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    and you and MCNGP guys are doing the same, how about ALL stoping it? I'm
    for it.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    your paper mcs$hit.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you will have a chance to read my hand when i smack your dumb face.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Okay everbody. Get back to helping people. The boss is here.
    I agree on stop attacking each other and start doing what this group is for,
    helping other people. period.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, if "female menopause suffering must consult ssomeone else" doesn't
    like Bob Christian, that's a good enough recommendation for me. What say
    you, MCNGP members? Shall we post a poll on the super sekrit site?

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ok.

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You say bad word.

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, there's your reason right there.

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Please make sure you wash it first.

    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    $shut up dumb.

    Cool one of these Friday 'finish the sentence' games. OK I'll start

    Blond
    A$$
    Sh*t

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I don't care for titles, I care for the good knowledge I have, and you don't.!

    you are an idiot. It's not that often we get someone like you who
    seems to enjoy making a fool of themselves time after time; normally
    once is enough...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you are here not helping people, but keep on posting useless stuff,
    starting acting yourself!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  15. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    WTF that's supposed to mean??? Really, I have no idea!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  16. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You all from MCNGP are kinda.... useless and not helpful on these newsgroups,
    **YAWN**

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Lowdes seems to have crossed to the dark side, or is it the right side, or
    exactly from which tin pot country are from?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    "clearly... blablblablabl" fook oFF
    I think it's keyboards broken, jeez, biggest tool for the week or
    what.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    are you a child not to understand this? what a joke.

    Sorry, I left kindergarten many years ago. When do you plan on making
    the first grade?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  20. Guest