    yourself one day standing at the Gates of Heaven, having to explain
    yourself? What do you say then?

    <Deitrick> Whoops!

    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    YOU ARE MEAN MEAN MEAN! STOP BEING SO MEAN! YOU ARE AN MCSE, ACT LIKE ONE!

    Absolutely, he should be wearing his lapel pin with pride!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    While I have a "8==========>", and I have participated on occasion in the
    above implied sexual scenario, I do not find that your above graphic makes
    any sense.

    Unless, of course, you're implying that Neil's mom is participating in said
    sexual endeavor with "9", and you are probing at them with your
    "8==========>", trying to enjoy the fun, but they are not letting you in.
    Then it would make sense.

    Briscobar, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Unless, of course, you're implying that Neil's mom is participating in said
    I'm still confused!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    It's OK. Someday, when you grow up, you'll understand.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....

    Briscobar, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Are you pulling a bus with your Johnson, cause if I could do that, I'd show
    off.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    No adults here? PHP communities are lot better.

    Let me try again: I gave exams of MCSE, that's how I was subscribed to
    technet and get free software, and they got my address.

    Now I want to update my address so I can get those subscriptions again. That
    old center is in other country. I have changed the country since.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Guest

    Network Guru Guest

    Before upgrading, be sure to collect all fees they owe you. If you have
    been an MCSE since 99, I am sure you are owed a TON of money. Once you
    upgrade, you account balance gets set to zero. Also, when you get your
    check, be sure to buy us a yeungling beer.

    Network Guru, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Lowdes seems to have crossed to the dark side, or is it the right side, or
    the left? Whatever...

    Bob Christian, Dec 9, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    No adults here? PHP communities are lot better.

    nah, they're no fun, just a bunch of boring wanabe unix type geeks who
    wear sandals and hum the lyrics of john lennon songs all day long.
    "You gave exams of MCSE", what?
    Now hear's an idea, maybe, just maybe contact microsoft? You know, the
    company you did the exams for. Maybe's it's just a shot in the dark
    but sending them an email or phoning them directly might yield a
    better response than posting a message to newsgroup where no one can
    help, except to tell you to contact microsoft!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Lowdes seems to have crossed to the dark side, or is it the right side, or
    Personally I think lowdes's is having some kinda personality crisis.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    $shut up dumb.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    why don't you post useful info instead of keeping bothering people??!!
    Look who is talking, you are the one going after people here and saying bad
    stuff!

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    YOU ARE MEAN MEAN MEAN! STOP BEING SO MEAN! YOU ARE AN MCSE, ACT LIKE ONE!
    I act the way I like it, and it's not the way you like it, you are here not
    helping people, but keep on posting useless stuff, starting acting yourself!

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Absolutely, he should be wearing his lapel pin with pride!
    I don't care for titles, I care for the good knowledge I have, and you don't.!

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Gimme a break mom.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    did did did did..... com'on.

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You are part of the group which keep on posting $shit, you are in the dark
    side, so, how about helping people instead of keep on bothering?

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You all from MCNGP are kinda.... useless and not helpful on these newsgroups,
    you keep on posting useless stuff, how about quiting it?

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "clearly... blablblablabl" fook oFF