    Guest Guest

    Hi, I'm an MCSE, I did it on 1999. How can I change my address / profile? And
    get updated software etc. I'm thinking of upgrading. It's about time ;)

    Guest, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You'd make those changes pretty much exactly the same way you'd do them in
    1999.

    You'd ask how to do it in this newsgroup!

    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Email me I need all your info and I'll get you fixed
    up.

    lowdes, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Email me I need all your info and I'll get you fixed
    Yeah, but who with!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Don't forget to send lowdes your credit card info!

    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=" <Imran
    > say in
    ??? updated software? What software?

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    And get updated software etc. I'm thinking of upgrading. It's
    I think this is some kinda coded message.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    emailing is your best option.

    Guest, Dec 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I think this is some kinda coded message.

    are you here to help or to be a show off??? start helping people!!!

    Guest, Dec 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Don't forget to send lowdes your credit card info!

    why don't you post useful info instead of keeping bothering people??!!

    Guest, Dec 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok, the exit is over there ------------------>

    HTH

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Quit bothering me! Why do you keep bothering me instead of helping other
    people?

    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    SIR! YES, SIR!

    Wait... have I been making a false assumption? Are you female? R U Hawt?

    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I think this is some kinda coded message.
    I'm here to show off - Look Ma, no hands!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    um, I sadi that already...

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Don't forget to send lowdes your credit card info!
    What is it with you? Do ya really want to become lotm?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    emailing is your best option.

    Forgive me, but that sure as h*ll sounds like it could have come from
    one of those draindump bots....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Win XP.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ??? updated software? What software?
    yeah, but what's first prize?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm here to show off - Look Ma, no hands!

    I refuse to answer it, your atittute talks by itself, you beggar.

    Guest, Dec 8, 2005