  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=

    Conor Guest

    My dads bigger than your dad.

    Conor, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Quite frankly I'm sick of this thread. Isn't it time that we let it die?

    Pig Sick.co.uk, Oct 31, 2004

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=

    Tim Auton Guest

    Is the "ignore thread" function in your newsreader broken? It's been
    proven to do more to prevent heart failure than regular exercise, red
    wine or aspirin.

    Tim

    Tim Auton, Oct 31, 2004
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=

    Rob Morley Guest

    I'm bigger than my dad.

    Rob Morley, Nov 1, 2004
  5. I've thought about it, but the way I see it is that it's better to have
    good qualifications and and crap work record, than have crap
    qualifications and a crap work record.

    And Conor, I was not crap at the job. I just had the misfortune to work
    for a company that doesn't let its employers have an opinion and tell
    the truth.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=, Nov 1, 2004
  6. Employers defininitions

    Opinionated = Mouthy Git
    Truthful = Trouble Maker

    Not taking sides but stating the attitudes of some employers.

    Graham Watson, Nov 1, 2004
  7. "My dad can jump higher than a house", "No, he can't!", "Yes he can! How
    high can a house jump?"

    Graham Watson, Nov 1, 2004
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=

    Conor Guest

    So I was right then, you did shoot your mouth off.

    Still, one day you may learn.

    Conor, Nov 1, 2004
  9. This is sadly true.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=, Nov 5, 2004