Illegal downloaders are the greatest heroes in american history

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Walter Traprock, Jan 14, 2006.

  1. ILLEGAL DOWNLOADERS ARE THE GREATEST HEROES IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

    Just wanted to point that out.

    Walter Traprock, Jan 14, 2006

  2. ....This week, on "Trying Way Too Hard".

    Derek Janssen (just chill, Walt--You'll get your shot at that big troll
    audition someday...Okay, probably not.)

    Derek Janssen, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Walter Traprock

    Jeff Rife Guest

    Justin () wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    Likewise, with the insane online coupons (because of the dot-com boom), you
    could find recent release DVDs for around $5 with very little effort. There
    were many cases where the cost of the DVD after the coupon would be $1-3 and
    was less than shipping cost ($3-5).

    Jeff Rife, Jan 14, 2006
  4. Walter Traprock

    Bratboy Guest

    Moron!!! I never said it was a good thing to do nor did I say I do it
    because I don't so get of your frickin high horse. I do burn backups of all
    my movies so I can keep the origonal pristine but thats a bit different from
    stealing. I said something, not in defense of piracy, but because it had
    been a suspicion of mine is all. You disagree and thats fine but do you have
    to be a jerk about it? Go bitch at the theifs all you want, I never said it
    was right, I merely said it was each persons decision because Im not
    arrogant enough to tell others how to live. Each person must decide for
    themselves and then face the consequences of their decision. Its not yours
    or my right to order them to do what you think. Im also well aware of stuff
    BEFORE DivX however divx and Xvid made it even more common I think. Again
    knock off being an Ass, theres no call for it

    Bratboy, Jan 15, 2006
  5. Are you Sony's new Public Relations manager?

    Buckaroo Banzai, Jan 15, 2006
  6. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    You must be looking in a mirror.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Jan 15, 2006
  7. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    It's a shame your mother didn't, right after she shat you out of her
    ass. As it stands, she should be a jailed felon for not doing so.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Jan 15, 2006
  8. Thanks :)

    Buckaroo Banzai, Jan 15, 2006
  9. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    It takes a true adolescent retard such as yourself to edit the
    content of a post, then author a post with the edited content as if it
    were a valid quote. You are too stupid to even know how far down the
    ladder you are in Usenet, dipshit. Hell, ain't it?

    Roy L. Fuchs, Jan 16, 2006
  10. I appreciate that, thank you :)

    Buckaroo Banzai, Jan 16, 2006