    show crypto isakmp sa

    I see 6 connections.

    Thanks

    jcharth, Dec 14, 2005

  2. :I have a pix 515 right now, I usually have between 1 and 10 pptp
    :clients and 6 remote offices. I believe the 501 has a limit of 10 ike
    :peers, does this mean i have a limit on pptp connections also?.

    In theory, no, in that PPTP does not use IKE. However, I do not know
    if the real restriction is really truely IKE, or if PPTP gets counted
    in as well, or if there is a seperate PPTP restriction.
    Yes with small configurations. With larger configurations, you will
    likely run out of memory.
    Only the active ones count towards the limit. Try
    show crypto isakmp sa and count the lines that have non-zero "created"
    values.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 15, 2005

  3. jcharth

    jcharth Guest

    Looks like I will be ok, i remove the ips from the output. Thanks alot
    for your reply.
    QM_IDLE 0 2
    QM_IDLE 0 1
    QM_IDLE 0 49