IIS PHP and Subdomains

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by williammaw, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. williammaw

    williammaw Guest

    I have setup third level domains (sub domains) on my IIS server. The
    domains were originally organized as folders under the root.

    The problem is that, they don't work for PHP pages, although they work
    fine if you are only accessing the HTML pages. They still work fine
    if you try to access them through their folders under the root.

    For example:

    www.domain.com/sub/index.html works
    www.domain.com/sub/index.php works
    sub.domain.com/index.html works

    however,
    sub.domain.com/index.php doesn't work.

    Do I need to install an add-on package or is there something that I am
    missing?

    Thank you in advance ...

    williammaw, Jul 25, 2007

  2. williammaw

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    You're going to have to post to a MS IIS NG to get an answer.

    You can find one here.
    msnews.microsoft.com

    Mr. Arnold, Jul 26, 2007