IIS FTP AD user isolation and multiple virtual directories

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bababooey, Jan 20, 2006.

  1. Bababooey

    Bababooey Guest

    Have an FTP site set up on IIS6

    Using AD isolation.

    For each user go into command prompt and type

    iisftp /setadprop {user} ftproot {ftp root directory}

    iisftp /setadprop {user} ftpdir {ftp directory}

    So if I set the ftp root to drive P: and some folder on the server and
    the ftp directory as a folder in that root folder, everything works
    fine

    My question is how can I create a virtual folder for ONLY that user in
    their ftp directory that will point to say another drive on the server
    like T: and some specified folder???

    Bababooey, Jan 20, 2006