    I see 70-226 "Designing Highly Available Web Solutions
    with Microsoft Windows 2000 Server" but that is hardly an
    IIS exam is there no IIS exam anymore?

    Ironpaw, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Ironpaw

    Rick Guest

    I think it has pretty much gone away. There are several IIS questions on
    70-216, 70-218 and 70-215 if I remember correctly. But I think there has not
    been a IIS only exam since the NT4 track was discontinued.

    Rick, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Ironpaw

    Simon Geary Guest

    If you just want some general IIS skills you can buy one of the many books
    on the subject and have a play around. MCSE exams are meant to signify
    people with advanced design and deployment skills, not someone with general
    beginner skills. MCSE is not supposed to be for beginners.
    As for there being no dedicated exam, IIS was considered to be a core part
    of Windows 2000 and so these skills were collapsed into the various Windows
    2000 server exams.

    Simon Geary, Sep 15, 2003