    Should I created different users to browse
    elsewhere......???
    thank you

    moe_rodrigue, Apr 1, 2004

  2. moe_rodrigue

    MikeF Guest

    __
    Right. If i understood what you said. IUSER is an account windows
    and iis use to let people browsing your website to log on anonymously.
    See:
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&View=en-us&na=82&qu=iuser_
    Put an underscore after iuser if the link doesn't work.

    IWAM is an account for the guy who will get your job when its
    outsourced, and is currently of no use for local users.

    Notabene!!

    IIS might not work.....
    CAUSE

    The IUSR_computer and IWAM_computer accounts must be turned on for
    IIS to function correctly.

    So says mighty msft, the horses mouth.

    good luck and nitey nite
    Mike