    comes in tomorrow morning?!
    I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm

    Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

    iascoot, Aug 9, 2006

  2. iascoot

    EMB Guest

    It's been fscked since early afternoon. And you can't get it via our
    Maxnet account at work either.

    EMB, Aug 9, 2006

  3. iascoot

    E. Scrooge Guest

    The main page has been trimmed right down. The network status under a drop
    down menu is out of action for now.

    The new clean look of the main page isn't too bad at all. Still owned by
    iinet though.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Aug 9, 2006
  4. Still down at 1.30pm on Friday 11th August 2006 in Christchurch :-s

    michael.payne.nz, Aug 11, 2006
  5. iascoot

    Craig Shore Guest

    It's been working fine for me. It's all changed, perhaps the new look disagrees
    with your www browser?

    Craig Shore, Aug 11, 2006
  6. iascoot

    Vista Guest