    I went fossicking at the iHug site and found mention of iHug Connect,
    but it's prefaced by the statement that Wired Country is no longer being
    offered. Is iHug Connect the same as Wired Country?

    S.Nufkin, Aug 26, 2006

  2. S.Nufkin

    Vista Guest

    These dishes have been around for years. Supposedly they only allow
    downloading, so you still need a fixed internet line for the uploading of
    data. ADSL is far superior which is probably why ihug no longer promote the
    service.

    Vista, Aug 26, 2006

  3. S.Nufkin

    Bruce McLay Guest

    Aimed at Sugarloaf Tower? Used to be a version of ihug's dish service
    I think.

    Bruce McLay, Aug 26, 2006
  4. There's http://www.yobbo.co.nz/wireless.htm too.

    Mark Robinson, Aug 26, 2006