    I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    one?

    GraB, Mar 12, 2006

  2. Probably not filtering, just propergation issues

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Mar 12, 2006

  3. BTW your posts are reaching nz.rec

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Mar 12, 2006
  4. GraB

    GraB Guest

    Really? I have never posted there in my life!

    Well, dang me, there they are! IHUG must be redirecting them. I
    thought they must have blocked my reply because I said "Damn Sky"!

    GraB, Mar 12, 2006
  5. Nope I caught you with a feature called "Followup To" which allows me to post
    in several groups and specify what group any replies go to. Very handy when the
    topic nazi's in other groups flame me about being off topic.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Mar 12, 2006
  6. GraB

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:51:58 +1300, in message

    To have Agent show you when a message contains a followup-to
    header to send followups to another group

    In your AGENT.INI file, in the [Article] section,
    look for the NewsBaseFields= setting and change it

    NewsBaseFields="Followup-To"

    Messages with a followup-to header will show this at the
    top of the message body pane.

    Ralph Fox, Mar 12, 2006
  7. GraB

    RJ Guest

    No :)

    RJ, Mar 12, 2006
  8. GraB

    GraB Guest

    Thanks for that. Now I can see whats going on.

    GraB, Mar 13, 2006
  9. GraB

    GraB Guest

    Got it sussed now - The OP had set it so replies went to nz.rec.

    GraB, Mar 13, 2006
  10. Must defend myself against the Off Topic Nazis

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Mar 13, 2006
  11. GraB

    RJ Guest

    Now, for the tin hat wearers, do enlighten us as to why Ihug would be
    blocking threads in a newsgroup.

    RJ, Mar 13, 2006
  12. I'm looking forward to this one ;)

    Taryn @ ihug

    Taryn Hamilton, Mar 13, 2006
  13. GraB

    Enkidu Guest

    Why would they? So that people don't die of boredom?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Mar 13, 2006
  14. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

    Bwahahahahaha,

    Shee-it, I need a lie-down after that one.

    ;-)

    Shaun \(~misfit~\), Mar 13, 2006
  15. GraB

    EMB Guest

    Because it would satisfy the perverse sense of humour of the ihug
    business manager? :p

    EMB, Mar 13, 2006
  16. GraB

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Because the business manager has nothing else to do while some other poor
    bugger at ihug tries to fix the authentation problems at ihug.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Mar 14, 2006