  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well, that was easy

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "a" as in singular?

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    No, Neil is thinking that in 2 hours and 10 minutes I'm on vacation for 2
    weeks....serious beer-thirty

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    admitting the problem is the first step...

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Jeeze you get more vacations than my boss, and that's saying something.

    When are you NOT on vacation?

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    now

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Don't blink.

    JaR, Jul 28, 2006
  8. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Haven't you taken a couple weeks already this year? Can you hook me up a job
    with the Canuck Gubmint? I love getting paid to not work...I'd fit right in!

    Briscobar, Jul 28, 2006
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    admitting the problem is the first step...

    Which one to start with though?

    Jtyc, Jul 28, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    If I play my cards right, you can have my job in a few weeks...

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    look, I can't do all the work for you...actually since I'm gubermint, I
    can't do any of teh work for you...

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006