  1. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Whatever happened to your promised July 4th sekret site story?

    Frisbee®, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I think you got his goat, Fris.

    JaR, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    And the Kat has his tongue. (Oh, my!)

    Frisbee®, Jul 27, 2006
  4. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    I decided to use my better judgement and not expose certain things about
    certain people (whom you don't know, so you could probably care less, but
    still....it's probly not right).

    Sorry for the anticipation and letdown. But I will tease you and say that it
    involves multiple women, myself, girl-on-girl action, drunk driving,
    blackouts, mental instability, and an AIDS test.

    FTR, I am not involved in every aspect of the situation. Just some of them.

    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2006
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    I wish.

    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2006
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Oh, since when?
    So what? Enquiring minds and all that!
    Suuuure. We could be the judge of that.

    JaR, Jul 27, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    As do we all...as do we all.

    She prolly got that job onna cruise ship and is laying on a beach in the
    caribbean, wearing nothing but a thong....Ummm... I'll be back inna
    bit...sumpin jus' came up...

    JaR, Jul 27, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you are a severely cruel person

    Neil, Jul 27, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    a) nope, she didn't take the job
    b) I have been in touch with her, just not that way
    c) I will be meeting her sometime within the next 10 days. I'll say "hi"
    for ya and get my photo taken with the 3rd MCNGP I've met. Anyone in
    Vancouver next week, let me know...holidays...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    Neil, Jul 27, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oops, KB was #3...must have been a fairly forgetable event...

    Neil, Jul 27, 2006
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Bastige.

    JaR, Jul 27, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    isn't vancouver a short drive for you? just pop over and we'll do
    lunch...

    ;)

    Neil, Jul 27, 2006
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Anyone in Vancouver next week, let me
    I don't visit third world countries anymore.

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2006
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    If you consider 400 odd miles one-way a short drive...

    JaR, Jul 27, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    feh, its only a hop, skip and a jump then...

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and yet you live where?

    Neil, Jul 28, 2006
  17. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil's thinking metric here. 400 miles is the same as 26 feet to him.

    Briscobar, Jul 28, 2006
  18. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Trying to lure me out of lurk mode, are you?

    Briscobar, Jul 28, 2006
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    and yet you live where?