    close to where I'm at......
    Nope, international law applies to the uk as well ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    All present respect and admire your restraint.

    ***ATTENTION PLEASE!!! ***

    The admonition regarding troll-feeding was directed at
    any that might consider doing so, and was in no way intended to infer that
    our respected colleague, BD, was the actual feeder of the troll. Thank
    you and please return to your regular silliness.

    This has been an unpaid a$$-covering announcement.

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    His purpose should have expired by now though.
    stop it! I my throat's felling a bit horse now.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 26, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    S'all good broda!!

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 26, 2006
  5. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Kline Sphere spurted out:
    That's a whale of a statement

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 26, 2006
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Yup, ask the RIAA. And Microsoft has had no problem shutting down pirates
    in the UK.

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I can't bear to watch.

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Look Brian, you're getting into something much deeper than you think here.
    Seeing the threads, I'm not too sure he was appointed to do anything.
    http://www.testking.com/index.cfm?pageid=716&siteid=1

    which led me to here

    http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/faebc791514d3037136ea212c98d7761/compdetails

    I also found

    http://www.1-hit.com/about.htm

    More than enough for Microsoft Lawyers to get stuck into, if there was
    indeed a case to do so!
    Says who?
    Links please

    Guest, Jul 26, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    A word of advice - keep of the marijuana :)

    Guest, Jul 26, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I suspect people will continue to use the even if MS did say they
    I guess you're right there.

    Guest, Jul 26, 2006
  11. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Big B spurted out:
    I'm not so sure he's on it. He seems to be just a plain idiot with issues.

    Name the cliche...held too much...not held enough...who knows.

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 26, 2006
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Gunny Hartman: What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and
    Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

    kpg, Jul 26, 2006
  13. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    Gunny was a very wise man.

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 26, 2006
  14. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Gunny Hartman: What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and
    Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass.

    Jtyc, Jul 26, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oh deer, this is getting out of hound

    Neil, Jul 26, 2006
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    i hope you die

    No I'm not, just kidding.

    Jtyc, Jul 26, 2006
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    If you're gonna doggedly persist in trying to ape and outfox the otters,
    Im gonna quit monkeying around and goat the pub.

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  18. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    This is getting to be quite a boar.

    kpg, Jul 26, 2006
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest