    will carry on using them despite what you people in the MCNGP say.
    Personally I don't think Microsoft give a damn!

    Brian

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Deer Big Brian.

    Plz 2 B searching for poasts from one Shon Hong.

    Thanking U

    rgs

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Good question. Um...lawyers?
    Good...so you got the word.
    All true. Sadly.
    I suspect people will continue to use the even if MS did say they
    were illegal. It won't stop until MS starts pulling certs - which
    they are doing, BTW.
    I think they do, but there is maddness in their method.

    kp ".02" g

    kpg, Jul 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ok, Shon Hong is a "Program Manager for Microsoft Learning". So, does Shon
    Hong speak for Microsoft as a whole? If so, why does testk*ng continue to
    trade? Why have Microsoft *not* taken action?

    Brian

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Apparently because Sh!tKing are based in Haslemere, UK, and it must be
    quite complicated to bring about litigation across international
    boundaries. Also because there are a dime-a-dozen clones of Sh!tKing,
    and new ones spring out even as we speak. How many can MS bring down
    through lawsuits (assuming that lawsuits are resolved in a reasonable
    duration) ?

    It might be more prudent on MS's part to change their tests often, to
    have a large pool of questions in random sets, try to isolate the
    source where the questions are leaked, and to ask their testing
    partners (Prometric, et al) to enforce very strict regulations at
    testing centres.

    Cerebrus, Jul 25, 2006
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    We agree with you.

    Well, other than the give a damn part.

    I have it on good authority that they at least give a small darn.

    It would be nice if they did give a full damn though.

    JaR, Jul 25, 2006
  7. Guest

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Big B spurted out:
    Look Brian, you're getting into something much deeper than you think here. To
    answer your first question, YES, Shon Hong does speak for Microsoft as a Whole.
    That is what he was appointed to do, and he did it.

    To answer your second question, in addition to Cerebrus' explanation, Te$tK!ng
    has been very ellusive and it has ben very difficult to track down the EXACT
    source of the owners of the website. If YOU would do a little digging, you would
    find that Te$tK!ng has registered their website through "Whois Privacy
    Protection Service, Inc.", a service that intentionally LOCKS the information
    that is required to get at Te$tK!ng and other sites that want to keep their
    information private. Te$tK!ng has been doing this for a VERY long time, and they
    know what they are doing. Before they were Te$tK!ng, they had numerous other
    alias' that were all shut down. Unfortunately, this time they went through a
    registrar that is not giving up information without the proper legal information
    (which M$ is working to get).

    On a lighter note, I am *personally* starting up a business that is also working
    on shutting down websites and forums that trade or sell [email protected] So, just
    relax and let the pros take care of it. Now, if you think you could be of some
    help, then go to www.CertGuard.com. The site isn't completed yet, but the
    contact page works, you can contact me from there.

    BD, Jul 25, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Good point. I agree with you 500%!

    Keep in mind that this so called MCNGP’s†are nothing but bunch of fake
    drinking Liars that claim to be here to defend Microsoft, while they do
    nothing but insulting people who have smart comments or questions that
    Microsoft would like to see them answered on this forum.

    I give u an example, like this user: B.Dâ€â€¦ I remember when he join this
    site.. He said he works in a Call canter†and now all of sodden he’s telling
    you… (I am *personally* starting up a business that is also working on
    shutting down websites and forums that trade or sell [email protected])
    I mean, com’mon who’s the brndump here?!. What’s next? Is he gonna come back
    telling us that he is working on a project to shut down the Internet pron
    sites? Is he trying to become the next attorney genetal!!

    So, mcngp.. please stop being Julius of tet$kinks†just because they make
    money while u can’t. And don’t get me wrong.. I really have nothing against
    you, but the reality check tells me that if the most powerful, Microsoft,
    can’t defend him self and or his product.. then you’re in no position to do
    so,.
    And to be honest…. You’re not a microsoft. You never being, and you will
    never be! So stop kissing a$$ and start answering people questions in a
    professional IT manner if u know anything about IT;

    See you in 2007 :)

    Guest, Jul 26, 2006
  9. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Friends, MCNGP's, countrymen, lend me your bandwidth;
    I come to bury CD-Pils, not to raise him;
    The folly that men do, lives after them,
    The dumps are oft interred with their bones,
    So let it be with CD-Pils....

    I hereby introduce you to the funniest living example of unintentional
    malapropism ever seen in this newsgroup. I think we have amongst us a
    wonderbra. (err... I mean wonderboy) Let me illustrate his talent :

    1. Call canter - imagine a equestrian rider with headphones !
    (No, actually he meant "Call center".)

    2. All of sodden - imagine drinking liars who are soaked with beer !
    (No, actually he meant "All of a sudden")

    3. I mean, com'mon
    (No, he doesn't mean it's common, he means "C'mon".)

    4. Attorney genital/genetal - This one's a classic ! - Imagine...
    no, you can imagine what you want.
    (He actually meant "Attorney general")

    5. Julius of tet$kinks - Imagining Julius of Brunswick doing
    something kinky ?
    (You're wrong, he meant "jealous of TestK!ng" !!)

    See...? I think CD-Pils would make a nice court jester for the MCNGP
    brotherhood.

    Cerebrus, Jul 26, 2006
  10. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    wait a sec...let me get my dictionary...malapropism...malapropism...

    "A malapropism (from French mal à propos, "ill to purpose") is an incorrect
    usage of a word by substituting a similar-sounding word with different
    meaning, usually with comic effect."

    Hey - that is funny!

    kp "I have an excuse - English is my first language" g

    kpg, Jul 26, 2006
  11. Guest

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    CD-Pils/x-files/gtright/fmsmcse or whatever he's going to change his name to
    tomorrow (in order to pass the plonk filters) is a tool. He's more useless than
    a Rug Tufting Tool....as useless as tits on a bull.

    Can someone point out to me where or when I have EVER stated that I have worked
    in a Call CAnter? As far as I can remember, I've been either a Network Admin,
    Assistant Network Admin, or Programmer.

    I'm working my way up the food chain, while it seems CD-Pils is just producing
    more [email protected]

    BD, Jul 26, 2006
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Everybody gotta have a purpose in life.

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  13. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    His purpose should have expired by now though.

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 26, 2006
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    If there were justice in the world, CD/gtight/WTFever would have long been
    submerged under the foetid pile of excrement it has generated and expired,
    or been suffocated in the dense cloud of methane concurrent with its
    production.

    If we can only discover a means of converting the negative energy that
    results from the black hole of stupidity surrounding it, the world's
    energy problems would be solved.

    One never could have conceived before the appearance of this tool, that
    there could be such a lack of coherent thought existing in one location as
    to actually create a stupidity well so intense that it draws intelligence
    from the area surrounding it.

    Regard, once again mes enfants: The Bogosity Singularity!

    Fascinating, no?

    Now killfile the dolt and be done with it.

    Do Not Feed The Trolls.

    Thank you.

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I thought it was "porpoise"

    Neil, Jul 26, 2006
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well, that seals it, are we doing mammals now?

    Why I otter...

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  17. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    I think I did a pretty fugging good job of NOT feeding the bastig last night
    when I read his moronic post.

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 26, 2006
  18. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    Don't have a cow

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 26, 2006
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    PotD

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 26, 2006
  20. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    His purpose should have expired by now though.
    stop rabbiting on.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 26, 2006