If you want a picture of the Moon, take it from Mars

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Steve, Mar 5, 2008.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Mar 5, 2008

  2. Steve

    me Guest

    me, Mar 5, 2008

  3. Steve

    Nervous Nick Guest

    That's some amazing stuff. Thanks, guys.

    Nervous Nick, Mar 5, 2008
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    I'm not sure how much better it is. The story is the same. The
    additional pictures from HiRISE is available on the NASA link just by
    clicking the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter link on the left. The layout
    may be different but the info is the same. There's even a little more
    in the NASA site if you look at the archives. But to each his own.

    Steve

    Steve, Mar 5, 2008
  5. Steve

    me Guest

    For one it's not within the wonderful new NASA Portal, and so does not
    generate hits for it, which are used to count the "success" of this new
    Borg of all web sites NASA.

    me, Mar 5, 2008