  1. David J Taylor

    Al Dykes Guest

    A KVM switch is your friend.

    Al Dykes, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Just mount the old hard disk in the new machine, no? Unless you're running
    some RAID config and don't have a way to have both up and running in the
    new this is definitely the quickest most direct way, imo.

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jan 29, 2006

  3. Which MB are you using?

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Jan 29, 2006
  4. ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe

    David

    David J Taylor, Jan 30, 2006
  5. David J Taylor

    Ron Hunter Guest

    The last time I switched, I just set the new system up in the dining
    area, ran an ethernet cable to the router, and did the setup that way,
    then swapped them on my desk. That worked very well, so I will probably
    do the same thing next time.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 30, 2006
  6. David J Taylor

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I don't open cases any more. There was a time when that was fun, but no
    longer.....

    Ron Hunter, Jan 30, 2006
  7. David J Taylor

    Roger Guest